Thursday 29 June 2017

parallel worlds development

my parallel worlds comparison will be real beauty vs media beauty , i am hoping to incorporate the ideas from the workshop inspired by aldo tolino because i think that will go well with my comparison and  help get the message across  i would also like to develop and use the idea from the liquefy workshop because that would also help . Below are two examples of the workshops i would like to use in my own final project . I would like to try and convey the message that you are beautiful the way you are and that although people may say you are not you always are. I will need to take photographs of a model with and without makeup on





























this is the type of thing i would like my design to be like on my model





































No comments:

Post a Comment